Dear Valued Colleague,
As we all respond to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and customers and their members remain our top priority. With the growing concern over COVID-19, we wanted to assure that LifeWise has a solid Business Continuity Plan in place, especially during this time of uncertainty. All of our operations are designed to leverage technology with secure cloud-based systems and HIPAA compliant video-conferencing and communications. Routine tests of these systems occur to ensure we can continue to function in a variety of disruptive situations.
Several things we are doing as we continue providing safety for our employees, and you with the quality, service and attention that you have been accustomed to, include the following:
- Initiated comprehensive preparedness plans in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local health organizations and jurisdictions.
- Fortified our remote capability for all of our critical communication and project management activities.
- Assured redundant information systems and cross-training of job duties.
- Established open communication regularly with our employees and partners to ensure they are aware of and are proactively addressing any potential issues impacting workflow.
- We have mandated and increased all health and safety protocols in all of our operations and with our contractors.
- We are continuously monitoring our workload schedules to ensure that we service all of our valued customers in a timely manner.
- We know that the COVID-19 scenario is rapidly changing, and we will do our best to stay informed of the latest developments, and will inform you of any changes to our current processes, if they occur.
Thank you for your continued business partnership, and rest assured we are constantly monitoring the situation to minimize disruption.
Katheen J. Dodd, RN, BSN, MHA
Co-Founder and CEO